Last night, in celebration of actually writing a lot of words in my dissertation, I headed over to our good friends’ wine store for a celebratory wine tasting. In conversation, I had mentioned a bottle of wine Ashleigh and I had consumed that week. And by mentioned, I mean “you know, it was that red one with the neat label with the things on it…you know. That one. ” Admittedly, I am a bit more of a wine drinker then a wine taster, and I have always been terrible at remembering names of beverages I consume, no matter how delicious.
Well, this morning I decided to remedy that problem, through the use of a number of my favorite digital tools. And, since I’m a swell guy, I’ve decided to share them all with you. Here’s what you’ll need:
- If This Then That Account (Ifttt)
- Twitter/Instagram/Flickr account (pick one)
- A smartphone, camera phone, or camera
- bottle of wine
- The Last XXIV Hours: A Digital Take on The Last Days in Pompeii
Today marks the anniversary of the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in Italy, which erupted on August 24th, 79 AD. The ...
- Guest Post at MSUCatalyst
After going to the MidMichigan TweetUp (@MidMichTweetUp) a couple of weeks ago, I was asked by one of the ...
- ReThinking Digital Social Media for Digital Humanities and Community Engagement
I went to the Great Lakes #ThatCamp with the intention of talking about using digital social media as a means of ...